Add Life To Your System
Nothing you can do will be more beneficial to your Heating and AC system than regular, preventive maintenance performed by a professional. Seasonal maintenance offers a number of important benefits, including lower monthly utility bills and a longer lasting system.
When we service a customer’s HVAC system once or twice per year, we check for all the minor, easy-to-fix issues that grow into massive problems if left unattended. We also thoroughly clean the system and ensure it is running at its optimum efficiency.
To better serve our customers, we offer 3 levels of maintenance services.
- Check HVAC System
- Pull and clean blower
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Change Filter (extra for filter)
- Install pan tabs
- Visually inspect ductwork
- Monitor and record volts, amps, and freon readings
- 1 visit per year – $119.95 ($10 per month on CC)
- 2 visits per year – $239.95 ($20 per month on CC)
- Includes everything in Silver Level, plus…
- Changing up to 5 smoke / CO detector batteries
- Changing up to 10 remote batteries once per year
- Batteries other than AA, AAA, or 9V are an additional charge
- 1 visit per year – $159.95 ($13.33 per month on CC)
- 2 visits per year – $279.95 ($23.33 per month on CC)
- Includes everything in Gold Level, plus…
- Running a descaling agent through ONE tankless hot water heater
- 1 visit per year – $239.95 ($20 per month on CC)
- 2 visits per year – $359.95 ($30 per month on CC)